3:10 p.m. New York time
Today’s stock trades.
- Growth Portfolio
- BYD, for a $29.78 credit, up 51 cents from the entry price, producing a 1.7% return over two days for a +318% annual rate.
- ITRI, for a $83.33 debit
- LPLA, a $96.16 debit
- TX, a 21.94 debit
- Transferred to the Bench: HII
- Momentum Portfolio
- CS, for a $13.93 debit
- PERI, an $8.19 debit
- SNE, a $70.60 debit
- TGNA, a $17.04 debit
- From the Bench: DQ
- FORM, duplicating the Growth Portfolio position.
- Genetics Portfolio
- CLLS, for a $16.78 credit, up 4 cents from entry. The return was 0.3% over one day for a +90% annual rate.
- Bench Portfolio
- STM, for a 27.31 credit, up 58 cents from original entry in the Growth Portfolio, producing a 2.2% return over 2 days for a +398% annual rate.
9:45 a.m. New York time
XLK Analysis posted.
9:35 a.m. New York time
The exchange traded fund XLK moved to a high implied volatility rank this monring, and I’ve entered a short iron condor position. Analysis to come.
By Tim Bovee, Portland, Oregon, January 8, 2020
Tim Bovee, Private Trader tracks the analysis and trades of a private trader for his own accounts. Nothing in this blog constitutes a recommendation to buy or sell stocks, options or any other financial instrument. The only purpose of this blog is to provide education and entertainment.
No trader is ever 100 percent successful in his or her trades. Trading in the stock and option markets is risky and uncertain. Each trader must make trading decisions for his or her own account, and take responsibility for the consequences.
All content on Tim Bovee, Private Trader by Timothy K. Bovee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.timbovee.com.