11:55 a.m. New York time
Another trigger on my 10% trailing stop/loss, on ESTE in the Momentum Portfolio.
The Genetics Portfolio is up for management today and saw three falls from qualification as Zacks scores moved from “buy” to “hold”. Two symbols were added to genetics.
One symbol, HII, dropped off the Bench due to sliding score.
I re-established two symbols that had been stopped yesterday but still qualified, TLRY to Growth and, outside of the rules, TNK, which had been stopped from the Bench but still has a qualifying score.
- AQB, for a $2.56 credit, up 53 cents from entry, producing a 26.1% return over 26 days, or a 367% annual rate.
- CGEN, a $5.98 credit, up 2 cents from entry, a 0.3% return over 22 days for a +6% annual rate.
- INO, out for a $3.37 credit, up 25 cents from entry, an 8.0% return over seven days for a +418% annual rate
- EDIT for a $31.79 debit
- SYRS for an $8.42 debit
- ESTE hit the 10% stop/loss and was sold for a $5.64 credit, down $1.39 from entry. The exit produced a 19.7% loss over seven days for a -1,030% annual rate
- TLYS, a position exited January 13 by a trailing 10% stop/loss, re-established for an $8.86 debit.
- HII, formerly of the Growth Portfolio, for a $3.37 credit, up 25 cents from entry, showing a +8.0% return over seven days for a $418% annual rate.
- TNK, exited January 13 by a trailing 10% stop/loss, re-established for a $23.79 debit
By Tim Bovee, Portland, Oregon, January 14, 2020
Tim Bovee, Private Trader tracks the analysis and trades of a private trader for his own accounts. Nothing in this blog constitutes a recommendation to buy or sell stocks, options or any other financial instrument. The only purpose of this blog is to provide education and entertainment.
No trader is ever 100 percent successful in his or her trades. Trading in the stock and option markets is risky and uncertain. Each trader must make trading decisions for his or her own account, and take responsibility for the consequences.
All content on Tim Bovee, Private Trader by Timothy K. Bovee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.timbovee.com.